The Office of Development and Alumni Affairs, at the Indian Institute of Science, is looking to hire an Assistant Project Manager.
Assistant Project Manager at Office of Development & Alumni Affairs at IISc, Bangalore.
The Asst. Project Manager (PM) at IISc, Bangalore is expected to perform the following duties:
- Assist in managing the funded projects and activities.
- Provide expertise in assessing the projects and running of the research projects.
- Develop and maintain systems to manage end to end implementation of the activities. Follow-up with different administrative units including the concerned faculty members and closure on the action points.
- Coordinate with concerned authorities/units to get the projects/activities started.
- Coordinate with concerned authorities to generate periodic reports, utilization certificates and communicate the same to contributors/donors.
- Use SAP (or other ERP solution) to track and monitor project execution.
- Develop dashboard including project monitoring/management solution for monitoring implementation of MoU’s and the current status of projects/activities.
- Provide necessary information to audit as and when required.
- Preparing reports/presentation for the scientific and governing board meetings including annual reports.
- Communication with the Donor and liasing with other departments at IISc.
- Coordinate and schedule/manage the advisory board meetings.
- Organise and conduct workshops, short courses in coordination with other stakeholders.
- Bring out quarterly newsletters, annual reports etc.
The Asst. Project Manager should be good at multi-tasking and have to handle multiple assignments at the same time. Also, the role will demand managing personnel including administrative staff and any other duties as assigned by the Chair from time to time.
Performance metrics and the year are calculated w.e.f from date of hire. These include…
- Provide end to end support and be the Project Manager for all activities.
- Fulfill and complete all the duties as described above with due diligence.
Full time contractual position with a consolidated pay between Rs. 50,000/- to Rs 1,00,000/- per month (depending on profile and work experience). Initial contract of one year and extendable for next two years based on mutual consent and performance.
At least a masters degree with one year of experience in project management. Knowledge and experience in managing large projects will be a plus.
Please mail your resumes to: email@example.com with ‘Application for Assistant Project Manager’ as the subject.