IISc-AANA Midwest Chapter has supported the establishment of three women fellowships for undergraduate students pursuing Bachelor of Science program at IISc. This scholarship will support the supernumerary seats for women students in the prestigious IISc UG program.
The fellowship aims to encourage women in Science and Technology by awarding undergraduate students pursuing Bachelor of Science program at IISc and address the problem of gender imbalance in the higher education space.
Entitlements of the Fellowship
Monthly Scholarship: Rs 7,000/- for four years
Travel & Other Contingencies (Per Annum): Rs 28,000/-
About IISc-AANA Midwest Chapter
Indian Institute of Science Alumni Association of North America (IISc-AANA) started its operation in Silicon Valley and has a network of IISc alumni throughout North America. It is a volunteer organization, whose mission and vision is “Giving Back” to the alma mater and to society. Founded in 2006, IIScAANA owes its success to numerous dedicated volunteers who have given freely of their time, intellect and resources to enrich this alumni/ae network.
The Midwest Chapter is one of nine chapters in North America and encompasses the states of Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, and Wisconsin.
The MW Chapter Alumni donors
- Pankaj Agarwal, Chicago, Illinois
- Ravi Anupindi, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Vasuki Arumugam, Chicago, Illinois
- Dilip and Tanima Das, St Louis, Missouri
- Sajal and Rupa Das, Rolla, Missouri
- Murali Ghantasala, Kalamazoo, Michigan
- Raj Jain, St Louis, Missouri
- T. Krishnaprasad, Dayton, Ohio
- Viswanathan Natarajan, Chicago, Illinois
- Ravi Ramakrishnan, Chicago, Illinois
- Mrinalini C. Rao, Chicago, Illinois
- Monica Valluri, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Ravi and Vidhya Shankar, Chicago, Illinois
Manjaree B.S (Research)
B Thamaraiselvi B.S (Research)
Debanjali Ghosh B.S (Research)